TOPIC: How Much Honesty Can We Stand?
This week, Dan and Merlin talk about how ridiculously complex "Honesty" can be. Do "Candor," "Transparency," "Frankness," and all those other Capital Letter Nouns mean the same thing?
Links for this episode:
- Things said can't be unsaid - selfesteem cruelty brutalhonesty | Ask MetaFilter
- The 'Busy' Trap - NYTimes.com
- [SPONSOR] Squarespace (10% off with offer code, "`yourshow`")
- Gellies Local 416 | You Look Nice Today
- 107.7 The Bone / KSAN-FM San Francisco > Home
- kung fu grippe - Mixed Grill
- Jester - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- I Think You're Fat - Esquire
- Radical Honesty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amazon.com: On Bullshit (0218681122946): Harry G. Frankfurt: Books
- PowerMate Support | Griffin Technology
- Ted From The Internet: On a recent 5by5 AD, Dan and Merlin were throwing around the idea of a 5by5 Morning Zoo.
- Great Tools For Your Mac By Andreas Hegenberg » BetterTouchTool, BetterSnapTool & SecondBar
- Tackling keyboard shortcut woes in OS X | MacFixIt - CNET Reviews
- How to use services in Mac OS X | Macworld
- cough button - Wiktionary
- Twitter / hotdogsladies: M: Sorry about my office t
- The Fantastic Mr. Fox's 'Trademark'
- John Hummer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Urban Dictionary: back door brag
- Politics and the English Language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- George Orwell, "Politics and the English Language," 1946
- Pseudologia fantastica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Neighbors | This American Life
- 5by5 | Back to Work #57: Start with Anger, End with a Sign
- Pittsburgh in Words - Can You Say ... 'Hero'? by Tom Junod
- Merlin and Chauncey Gardiner
This week's episode of Back to Work is sponsored by our good friends at Squarespace. Get an extra 10% off your new account with offer code "