DISCUSSED: Exploring rural voices; the things that kids (and we) have had stolen away over the past couple years; what movie would get your butt back into a cinema seat?; an opinionated dive into Safari's new approach to tabs (and why it feels so concerning); and, finally, Merlin shares a bunch of Safari extensions that do new stuff—or do old stuff in a cool or interesting way.
Links for this episode:
- Safari Keyword Search hits 2.0, comes to iOS – Six Colors
- Using Safari at night gets easier with Noir – Six Colors
- Safari Keyword Search
- GitHub - horimislime/safari-markdown-linker: A handy Safari extension that helps user copying URL as markdown format
- Noir – Dark Mode for Safari
- Super Agent - Automatic Cookie Consent
- Downie - YouTube Video Downloader for macOS - Charlie Monroe Software
- GitHub - johnspurlock/app-privacy-report-viewer: Local viewer for App Privacy Reports in iOS 15
- Time Magazine December 13 1976 Howard Hughes Exclusive: His Secret Life: Time Magazine, Pink Room Pp: AmazonSmile: Books
- Daring Fireball: The Tragedy of Safari 15 for Mac’s ‘Tabs’
- Youtube Downloader - Online Youtube Video Downloader | YT1s.com
- HTML Color Codes
Get HTML color codes, Hex color codes, RGB and HSL values with our color picker, color chart and HTML color names.
- Greg Pierce on those weird Safari tabs
- "Mac is Catholic, DOS is Protestant" by Umberto Eco
I am firmly of the opinion that the Macintosh is Catholic and that DOS is Protestant.
- Search Templates