DISCUSSED: Merlin considers a black market medical purchase; the anatomical anomalies of the problematic sleeper are considered; some favorite YouTube finds are discussed; and, finally, your hosts begin scratching the surface of iOS 15's many clever and life-enhancing new features.
Links for this episode:
- Safari Keyword Search hits 2.0, comes to iOS – Six Colors
- Using Safari at night gets easier with Noir – Six Colors
- Safari Keyword Search
Safari Keyword Search is a simple extension for Safari on macOS amd iOS that enables keyword searching from the address bar. This is a simple but powerful feature that gives you access to several search engines using simple keywords. For example, you can search Wikipedia for information on monkeys by typing w monkeys in the address bar.
- horimislime/safari-markdown-linker: A handy Safari extension that helps user copying URL as markdown format
Markdown Linker is a Safari App Extension that helps user copying website's URL as markdown format.
- Noir – Dark Mode for Safari
- Super Agent - Automatic Cookie Consent
- Downie - YouTube Video Downloader for macOS - Charlie Monroe Software
- johnspurlock/app-privacy-report-viewer: Local viewer for App Privacy Reports in iOS 15
Local viewer for App Privacy Reports in iOS 15
- iOS 15: 10 hidden features you need to know | Macworld
- Ep. 439: "Dick Meningitis" - Roderick on the Line - Merlin Mann
- Ep. 125: "All the Great Shows!" - Roderick on the Line - Merlin Mann
The Problem: John wasn’t actually a big fan.
- All The Great Shows - The Story of John Roderick
All The Great Shows is one of the most famous bits of the show. It has been introduced in Episode 125 of Roderick on the Line.
- Nelson's Weblog: life / cpap-obstructive-sleep-apnea
- Rick Beato - YouTube
- What Makes This Song Great? Ep.31 RADIOHEAD - YouTube
- For Mia · Owen Beverly
Produced by Rick Beato
- Rick Beato Songs, Albums, Reviews, Bio & More | AllMusic
- Rick Beato - The Beginning, Benefits of Good Pitch and The Future of Music — Niclas Jeppsson
I did a record a few years ago with an unsigned artist named Owen Beverly, a 19-year-old singer-songwriter. He ended up not getting a record deal but we made an incredible EP which I ended up getting a lot of other projects from. It was a failure because he couldn’t get a record deal because he couldn’t pull off the song live but the record did incredibly well and got me a lot of work.
- Outkast - Hey Ya! (Official HD Video) - YouTube
- Spotify – Magazine
- What Really Happens When Lightning Strikes Sand | Discover Magazine
- Dallas couple asked to leave restaurant for wearing masks inside | KXAN Austin
- Casting a Fire Ant Colony with Molten Aluminum (Cast #043) - YouTube
- AmazonSmile : Leather Journal Cover for Field Notes, Notebook Cover for Moleskine Cahier, Handmade Vintage Leather Cover for 3.5" x 5.5" Notebooks, Coffee : Office Products
- AmazonSmile: Logitech BRIO Ultra HD Webcam for Video Conferencing, Recording, and Streaming - Black : Electronics
- Matt Haughey (@mathowie) / Twitter
- Guardian Firewall - Guardian Firewall
Guardian is the safest and most secure way to protect your privacy and data while using apps and browsing the web on your iOS device.
- The Future of This Channel - YouTube
- iOS 15: How to Use Visual Lookup in Photos to Identify Landmarks, Plants, and Pets - MacRumors
- The Drunk Lover EP | Owen Beverly and INDIANOLA
- Improving saves from Twitter and YouTube