DISCUSSED: Merlin has flies in his bathroom; Dan's town is really going through some times; there's some COVID talk, duh; Merlin solved a very strange iOS beta bug; main topic involves some thoughts on the Apple betas and the tantalizing future that they imply; Dan has a new keyboard and an accompanying conspiracy theory; leathers men are discussed; and, finally, Merlin needs to use the bathroom—provided the flies will allow it.
Links for this episode:
- European Union - Wikipedia
- Our Ability to Process Information Is Reaching a Critical Limit
- Amazon.com: Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard - Graphite: Computers & Accessories
- AmazonSmile: LEATHERMAN, Wingman Multitool with Spring-Action Pliers and Scissors, Built in the USA, Stainless Steel with Nylon Sheath: Sports & Outdoors
- LEATHERMAN, FREE P4 Multitool with Magnetic Locking, One Hand Accessible Tools and Premium Nylon Sheath and Pocket Clip, Built in the USA - - AmazonSmile
- LEATHERMAN, Squirt PS4 Keychain Multitool with Spring-Action Scissors and Aluminum Handles, Built in the USA, Black - Multitools - Amazon.com
- Chicago (typeface) - Wikipedia
- Charcoal (typeface) - Wikipedia
- System 6 | Apple Wiki | Fandom
System 6 was the name of the operating system of the Apple Macintosh computer, which was introduced in April 1988, prior to the introduction of System 7.