DISCUSSED: the things we can and cannot do anything about; the things that can and cannot change; and the wisdom to know all of the differences.
Links for this episode:
- Ep. 389: "The New March" - Roderick on the Line - Merlin Mann
- State Flag - 1845 - Florida Department of State
On March 3, 1845, Florida became the twenty-seventh state. Citizens of Tallahassee presented incoming Governor William D. Moseley with a flag that flew at his inauguration. However, because of a controversy surrounding its motto, it never became an official state flag. The flag shown here is reconstructed from a written description.
- Apple introduces macOS Big Sur with a beautiful new design - Apple
- European Union - Wikipedia
- "Fawlty Towers" The Germans (TV Episode 1975) - IMDb