TOPIC: Is Tim firing us?
This week, Dan and Merlin talk about the challenge of dealing with email that's only kind of from a real person. There's some follow-up on Apple and wishing they'd just give us a "Get out of here!"
Merlin recommends some podcasts and a terrific new clipboard manager from Tapbots.
Dan talks about why he finally gave in and treated his eyes to a bigger phone. Just don't get him started on progressive lenses.
Links for this episode:
- The Hilarious World of Depression | Podcast | APM Podcasts
- Bad Medicine, Part 1: The Story of 98.6 - Freakonomics Freakonomics
- Maladroite Cheval. on Vimeo
- Chang and Eng Bunker - Wikipedia
- Apple’s Tim Cook assures employees that it is committed to the Mac and that ‘great desktops’ are coming | TechCrunch
- Seinfeld Scripts - The Pilot (1)
GEORGE: How could you be a doctor and not say "get outta here"? It should be part of the training at medical school: "Cancer? Get outta here!" "Go home! What are you crazy? It's a little test. It's nothing. You're a real nut. You know that?" (Jerry gives him half of his sandwich to hopefully shut him up) I told you that God would never let me be successful. I never should've written that pilot. Now the show will be a big hit, we'll make millions of dollars, and I'll be dead. Dead Jerry. Because of this. (showing his lip)
- Tech21 Evo Elite Case for iPhone 7 Plus - Apple
- Material Dock | Studio Neat
- Blue (Joni Mitchell album) - Wikipedia
- Joni Mitchell - Blue (1971) [full album] - YouTube
- John Moe (@johnmoe) | Twitter