TOPIC: Fill one bag.
This week, Dan and Merlin talk about our relationship with the stuff in our lives and how overwhelming it can be. Solutions are offered—throw out that old cinnamon!
Links for this episode:
- The Talk Show ?: Ep. 156, With Special Guest Merlin Mann
Merlin Mann returns to the show to talk about artificial intelligence and Eddy Cue’s flip-flops.
- comiXology Unlimited
- It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff: Peter Walsh: 9780743292658: Amazon.com: Books
- Hamilton - Official Broadway Site
- Amazon.com: StarTech.com USBHAUBMB3 3 Feet USB to Micro USB and Mini USB Combo Cable - A to B: Electronics
- You Must Remember This
- Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording) by Various Artists on iTunes
- Handycam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- SKWM T-shirt
- Best Enjoyed By - 99% Invisible
- Cortex #12: The Rule of Two - Relay FM
Brought to you by:
Hover (Visit Hover.com to find the domain of your dreams and use the offer code BACKTOWORK to get 10% off your first purchase).
Squarespace (Visit Squarespace.com/backtowork and use the code ITSYOURSHOW for a free trial and 10% off your first purchase).
FreshBooks (For a 30 day free trial, just go to FreshBooks.com/backtowork and enter Back To Work in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section).