TOPIC: ““Experiencing Issues”” with Customer Service
This week, Dan and Merlin analyze what's really going wrong when we get bad customer service. Spoiler: The brand is only as sound as its day-to-day implementation.
Links for this episode:
- 5by5 | Back to Work #161: Zeitgeist Helmut
TOPIC: Time, Sleep, and AspirationsThis week, Dan and Merlin talk about impossible trade-offs and the benefits of remembering this is actually your life.
- The 40 Worst Rob Liefeld Drawings - Progressive Boink
This is Rob Liefeld. If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about Rob Liefeld ... well, I'm sorry for this in advance.
- Ron Swanson Supercut - YouTube
- Beam & Whiteside NFS daemon - Google Groups
|> I would like to know if anybody else than myself is using Beam
- Judaism 101: Torah
The word "Torah" is a tricky one, because it can mean different things in different contexts. In its most limited sense, "Torah" refers to the Five Books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. But the word "torah" can also be used to refer to the entire Jewish bible (the body of scripture known to non-Jews as the Old Testament and to Jews as the Tanakh or Written Torah), or in its broadest sense, to the whole body of Jewish law and teachings.
- 2: Hostile Professionalism
Airlines: we hate them, and it feels like they hate us. Is our only choice to "ride in the fucking toilet"? A former airline employee joins us to help peel back the curtain at Gate 21. (Part 1 of 2)Panelists: John Roderick, Jim Dalrymple, Lex Friedman, Brent Billings
- 3: Willing to Negotiate
Airlines: we've heard the horror stories. Now we dig deeper into how to get the results we want at the gate, on the phone, and in the air. (Part 2 of 2)Are we stuck in a breadline in Kiev back in '78, waiting for shitty vouchers for shitty airlines, or could we eventually see Our Own Fuckin' Airline?
- Seattle News and Events | Eliminator Was ZZ Top's Best Album.
I'm not going to bore you by waxing sentimental over the undeniable mastery of early ZZ Top, or by singing the praises of their first seven records. Each one is a flawed masterpiece, some more flaw than masterpiece, which you can discover in your own time the same way I did, after you have fully absorbed the superlative greatness of Eliminator. Yes, that's right, ELIMINATOR!
- Amazon.com: Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour 120 Sprays, 0.57 Fluid Ounce: Health & Personal Care
- If You Had Wings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The ride began with a vaguely simulated "takeoff" in which the ride ascended a slope, while projections of animated silhouettes of seagulls and airplanes swept past on the walls, enhancing the feeling of motion and gently suggesting flight. Riders passed through a series of colorful theater-like sets with embedded small screens looping rear-projected short filmed scenes, while their cars swiveled on their bases to afford good views throughout. In all, thirty-eight 16mm projectors were used in the attraction. The scenes showcased various Eastern destinations and appealed to potential tourists with straw-hat markets, fishermen, limbo dancers, steel drum bands, and more. Many scenes had their own special sound effects. The omnipresent theme music featured a chorus of singers tunefully chanting,
- Methuselah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Re-Creating my Nonhuman Art from Deities & Demigods by Jeff Dee — Kickstarter
- Re-Creating AD&D Module Cover Paintings Part 2 by Jeff Dee — Kickstarter
- Expedition to the Barrier Peaks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Expedition to the Barrier Peaks is a 1980 adventure module for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game written by Gary Gygax. While Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) is typically a fantasy game, the adventure includes elements of science fiction, and thus belongs to the science fantasy genre. It takes place on a downed spaceship; the ship's crew has died of an unspecified disease, but functioning robots and strange creatures still inhabit the ship. The player characters fight monsters and robots, and gather the futuristic weapons and colored access cards that are necessary for advancing the story.
- Illustration Rates [Jeff Dee]
I am available to do artwork on commission! This web page gives you an idea of my rates. Sometimes I have to turn jobs down when I'm too booked up, so please email me first.
- skottie young commission - Google Search
- Rob Liefeld's uncanny Domino bathing
- BACTISAFE — Expedition to the Barrier Peaks
- 5by5 | After Dark #447: After Back to Work 162
- Insertwords comments on I Am A Walgreens checkout cashier. I greet you and wish you a good day, and I handle your condoms and tampons with a smile. AMA.
- If I stopped using Comcast, I wouldn’t have the... - Fun Size Bytes
"(Let the record also reflect that Dan Benjamin snort laughed when Merlin mentioned this.)"