TOPICS: Better Meat & Working Backwards
This week, Dan and Merlin talk about the many strategic and tactical benefits of reverse-engineering your next project.
There is also extensive discussion of choosing, preparing, and cooking meat.
It's not food until is sounds like food and it smells like food.
Links for this episode:
- 5by5 | The Incomparable #98: Obscure References and Sadness
- [SPONSOR] TextExpander: Mac Typing Shortcut Utility Saves You Time!
- TextExpander: bit.ly with authentication - Brett Terpstra
- TextExpander 4.0 Fill-In Feature on Vimeo
- How to Tell If That Steak is Done
- Amazon.com: Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer: Home & Kitchen
- Netflix's lost year: The inside story of the price-hike train wreck | Internet & Media - CNET News
- The Finger Test to Check the Doneness of Meat | Simply Recipes
- Amazon.com: Cooking for Geeks: Real Science, Great Hacks, and Good Food (9780596805883): Jeff Potter: Books
- Cooking For Engineers - Step by Step Recipes and Food for the Analytically Minded
- Code Library - Squarespace Code Library
- Twitter / hotdogsladies: @MailChimp @markdicristina
- Amazon.com: The Complete Meat Cookbook (9780618135127): Bruce Aidells, Denis Kelly: Books
- Amazon.com: Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House (9780684814650): Cheryl Mendelson, Harry Bates: Books
- [SPONSOR] Squarespace (10% off with offer code, "`yourshow`")
- Amazon.com: Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men Volume 4 (Marvel Masterworks (Numbered)) (9780785158691): Chris Claremont, John Byrne, George Perez: Books
- Amazon.com: Little Owl Lost (9780763650223): Chris Haughton: Books
- kung fu grippe - (Phoenix at Comic-Con. Sigh.)
- Fernet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [Merlin's MailChimp visitor badge]
- Flat iron steak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 5by5 | After Dark #193: Grillin' with Marco and Dan
- The Picture of Dorian Gray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde - Project Gutenberg
- Ep. 13: "Then There Was Pump Chili" - Roderick on the Line - Merlin Mann
- TextExpander Shortcuts (per Back to Work e76) — Gist
- 2011/12 Creative Mornings with Ben Chestnut on Vimeo
- Screencast on TextExpander 3 fill-in snippets (by Merlin)
- PURE Solutions: Hypoallergenic Hotel Rooms, Purifiers, Bedding
- Guerras Deli & Meats, San Francisco Deli, Bay Area Deli, Steak, Beef, Pork, Veal, Lamb, Sausages, Poultry, online deli ordering
- Home :: EmpireStateSouth.com
- NPR.org » Delicious Turkey Tips From Food Scientists
- Farm Egg - "ESS pepperoni, crisp carolina gold rice, corn puree, beech mushrooms, lambs quarter"
- Interpunct - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Prime Rib or Standing Rib Roast - Recipe File - Cooking For Engineers
Pick up Smile's TextExpander 4 with awesome new fill-in features. And, visit Squarespace.com today to get an extra 10% off any new account with the offer code "