TOPIC: The Hidden Cost is the True Cost
Merlin is back from MacWorldPipeiWorld to talk with Dan about the True Cost of iceberg lettuce, an anchor tenant, 20 minutes of your time, and how much of your life you're going to eat sand.
You don't have a TARDIS to make it back to pick up your kid or make it to Built to Spill so walk the coastline.
Links for this episode:
- Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Natalie Portman from Comedy Deathray, Between Two Ferns, Natalie Portman, Zach Galifianakis, Scott Aukerman, and BJPorter
- Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Conan O'Brien & Andy Richter from Between Two Ferns, Andy Richter, Conan O'Brien, Zach Galifianakis, Comedy Deathray, Scott Aukerman, and BJPorter
- Mandy Patinkin - IMDb
- Alien Nation (1988) - IMDb
- Merlin Mann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- snopes.com: Handyman's Invoice
- 5by5 | After Dark #75: Pamphlet
- Michael Wolfe's answer to Engineering Management: Why are software development task estimations regularly off by a factor of 2-3? - Quora
- That design is money! A better ATM experience from Wells Fargo
- How Long Is the Coast of Britain? Statistical Self-Similarity and Fractional Dimension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fractal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sponsored by Squarespace.