This week, Merlin's got a LOT going on. Full Catastrophe Living!
Discussed: booger colors, some tv and movies, a dream deferred, various X-Persons, loving GoodTask 3, plus Dan and Merlin just cannot remember many, many things.
Next, your hosts dive into their first day with Mojave and reminisce about the days when you could make your Finder look all steampunk. This leads to a deeper dive on what the future of Macs might be and why they feel how they do (hint: they are both kind of old).
They also both want to know what the heck is going on with Chrome, and Dan pitches a movie.
Links for this episode:
- Canvas #70: Task Managers in 2018 - Relay FM
This week, Fraser and Federico take a look at the "Big Four" task managers on iOS - Things, OmniFocus, Todoist and Apple Reminders - and consider how the iOS ecosystem has changed since the early days.
- GoodTask 3 - Task Manager with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Ungainly X-Mann Meetup #24 — Merlin Mann
MERLIN MANN (Back to Work, Roderick on the Line, Reconcilable Differences, Do By Friday, You Look Nice Today, et al.) invites you to drop by Two Cats Comics on the evening of Thursday, September 27th to hang out, talk about comics, and just say, “Hi.” It's free and it's fun.
- 15 Foods That Pack More Potassium Than a Banana
- Charlie Sexton - Beat's So Lonely - YouTube
- Box (Roger Bochs) Powers, Villains, History | Marvel
- Watch The First Online at Hulu
- I Brook No Truck With You « Historically Speaking
- Appearance Manager - Wikipedia
- Kaleidoscope (software) - Wikipedia
- Locke (film) - Wikipedia
- Why I’m done with Chrome – A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering
- Full Catastrophe Living (Revised Edition): Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness: Jon Kabat-Zinn, Thich Nhat Hanh: 8601300234281: Amazon.com: Books
- Greenfield project - Wikipedia
In many disciplines a greenfield project is one that lacks constraints imposed by prior work. The analogy is to that of construction on greenfield land where there is no need to work within the constraints of existing buildings or infrastructure.
- Corner case - Wikipedia
Brought to you by:
Squarespace (Start your free trial site today, at Squarespace.com and when you sign up make sure to use the offer code ITSYOURSHOW to get 10% off your first purchase).