The Second Arrow
February 1st, 2011
1 hr 10 mins 54 secs
About this Episode
Merlin Mann and Dan Benjamin discuss ADD, Buddhism, mindfulness, concentration, and insight.
Links for this episode:
- Best of Wikipedia
- Mindfulness In Plain English
- Mindfulness in Plain English [Amazon]
- Red Barber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Webstock 2011 — 14th-18th February 2011
- Amazon.com: The Wisdom of Insecurity (9780394704685): Alan W. Watts: Books
- Bacon Ray - "Tomfoolery" 7-inch (1995) [DL B2W's theme song, "Plica Plica"]
- Anne Lamott: Put the puppy back on the paper | 43 Folders
- Hillbilly Excel - 30 Seconds with Phone Guy - "It's all buttoned up…"
- Book: Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life [MDM: "...book with brown and green cover..."]
- Merlin @ Webstock 2011: Keynote + Two New Workshops
- Hüsker Dü - Zen Arcade (Side 2 of 4) ["Punch it!"]
Webstock 2011 will be the mostest bestest scientifically proven amazingest conference ever. In the history of the world. Fact.