TOPIC: You are who you choose to be.
This week Dan and Merlin talk about making buying decisions, dealing with unsolicited email, preventing stupid from sticking to you, and finding systems that may or may not work.
Links for this episode:
- Travel Basket Key Tray and Wallet Valet by Red Oxx Mfg
- It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff: Peter Walsh: 9780743292658: Amazon.com: Books
- BEST Haka EVER on HD - All Blacks Haka - Rugby World Cup Final 2011 Vs. France - YouTube
- Bullseye with Jesse Thorn: Brad Bird & Ernie Isley | Maximum Fun
- FTC Unveils New E-mail Address for Deceptive Spam: Spam@uce.gov | Federal Trade Commission
- Knoll (verb) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Knolling is the process of arranging related objects in parallel or 90-degree angles as a method of organization.
- The Fake Traffic Schemes That Are Rotting the Internet - Bloomberg Business
Marketers thought the Web would allow perfectly targeted ads.Hasn’t worked out that way.
- Its All Too Much | 43 Folders
- The History of the ThinkPad Name
- It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff - Peter Walsh - Google Books
- The Iron Giant: Signature Edition - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube
- ImageMagick: Convert, Edit, Or Compose Bitmap Images
- scrncst :: mnmlst dsk on Vimeo
- 5by5 | Back to Work #56: One Giant Beholder Dinosaur
See: it's not a red snapper problem, it's an emotional problem. So, quit being scared of your fridge, or your inbox, or your todo list. Just suck it up, buy some contractor bags, and never organize another thing that's not worth keeping.
- 5by5 | Back to Work #202: Choosing is a Radio Button
This week, Dan and Merlin talk about organization, multitasking and new year's resolutions.
- Cool Tools – It’s All Too Much
Ultimately, it’s not just a question of tidying your house
Brought to you by:
- PDFpen 7 (Visit the link to learn more and start editing PDFs on the go)
- Freshbooks (Visit the link to try FreshBooks free for 30 days and enter 'Back to Work' in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” section during signing up)
- Casper (Go and get $50 toward any mattress purchase by visiting Casper.com/BackToWork and use the code BACKTOWORK).