TOPIC: The things you did or didn't say.
What happens when something we said or wrote gets quoted, misquoted, taken out of context, or amplified a thousand times more than we'd expected?
Links for this episode:
- Bursitis Definition - Diseases and Conditions - Mayo Clinic
Bursitis (bur-SY-tis) is a painful condition that affects the small, fluid-filled sacs — called bursae (bur-SEE) — that cushion the bones, tendons and muscles near your joints. Bursitis occurs when bursae become inflamed.
- Yad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A yad (Hebrew: ???, literally "hand"
- Chopper Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pitfall! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Superman (1979 video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The player(s) takes control of the DC Comics character Superman, who must repair the bridge destroyed by Lex Luthor, capture Luthor and his criminal underlings, enter a phonebooth to turn back into Clark Kent, then return to the Daily Planet in the shortest amount of time. To slow Superman's progress, Kryptonite has been released by Luthor. If hit by Kryptonite, Superman loses his abilities to capture criminals and fly. To regain them, he must find and kiss Lois Lane.
- Superman - Atari 2600 - YouTube
- Yars' Revenge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apple has lost the functional high ground – Marco.org
- What it’s like to be way too popular for a day – Marco.org
- Panic Blog » Panic’s lost 1982 artwork. Found.
- Quote approval – Marco.org
- 5by5 Showbot
- Meet Belty, the ridiculous but strangely popular showstealer of CES Unveiled - CNET