TOPIC: The Ultimate Existential Investor
This week, Dan and Merlin vent about Apple as only its superfans really can. What happens when things…don't…just work?
Links for this episode:
- Three Ring Binder Tickets, San Francisco - Eventbrite
- Batgirl (2011-) #35 - Comics by comiXology
Barbara Gordon is no stranger to dusting herself off when disaster strikes so when a fire destroys everything she owned, she spots the opportunity for a new lease on life—and seizes it!
- FoxPro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Running and Cycling GPS Tracker, Performance Analytics, Maps, Clubs and Competition | Strava
- iOS 8 Adoption Stagnates Just Two and a Half Weeks After Launch - Mac Rumors
- Amazon.com: Gan Mao Ling, 100 ct, Plum Flower: Health & Personal Care
- Amazon.com: Bi Yan Pian, Nose Inflammation Pills, 120 Tablets: Health & Personal Care
- Amazon.com: Gan Mao Ling ECONOMY SIZE, 500 ct, Plum Flower: Health & Personal Care
- $50.00 For sale since 2010. Fifty dollars. ... | kung fu grippe
- BATGIRL #35 | DC Comics
- The New 52: Futures End - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Absolutely No Machete Juggling » The Star Wars Saga: Introducing Machete Order
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome type II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- David Fincher - And the Other Way is Wrong - YouTube
- Edgar Wright - How to Do Visual Comedy - YouTube
- Episode #139 – Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones The Flop House
The three peaches spend this episode cloning around about Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones, as part of a podcrawl with Read it and Weep (who took on Episode I) and Proudly Resents (who will be taking on Episode III). Meanwhile, Dan’s space gaydar is misaligned, Elliott explains the proper way to steal a cake, and the greatest secrets of Stuart’s nerdiness are revealed.
- Colloidal Silver: Risk Without Benefit
Sponsored by Citrix GoToMeeting (If you sign up for GoToMeeting before October 10, 2014 – you’ll get another Citrix product of your choice FREE for 6 months!) and Squarespace (use code ITSYOURSHOW for a free trial and 10% off).