TOPIC: (Not) Solving People Problems With Technology.
This week, Dan and Merlin talk about the challenge of finding business workflows that…actually work. And, what happens if you try to fix a "people problem" with a technical solution.
Also, detailed discussion on Wolverine's healing factor, gruesome hand-shaving, Florida's giant grasshoppers, dangerous bourbon foil, and varieties of elves.
Come to Ungainly X-Mann Meetup #4
PSA: Hey, if you live in the Bay Area and you like comics and/or Merlin, please come out to Two Cats Comics on Thursday night and hang out with Merlin. [more »]
Links for this episode:
- Ungainly X-Mann Meetup #4 — Merlin Mann
MERLIN MANN (Back to Work, Roderick on the Line, You Look Nice Today, et al.) invites you to drop by Two Cats Comics on the evening of Thursday, June 26th to hang out, talk about comics, and just say, “Hi.”
- Is West Portal the ‘new Noe’? - On The Block
- 5by5 | The News
- WBP SYSTEMS / Heap CRM / Keep all your information together, with the Small Business CRM / Messages, Contact Manager, Address Book, Calendars, Automation and Tasks
- Marketcircle | Daylite | Overview
- Highrise: Small Business CRM, Web-Based Contact Manager
- Online Form Builder with Cloud Storage Database | Wufoo
- X-Men (2000) - Quotes - IMDb
ROGUE: When they come out...does it hurt? WOLVERINE: Every time.
- Wolverine (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"While the adamantium in his body stops or reduces many injuries, his healing factor must also work constantly to prevent metal poisoning from killing him."
- Romalea guttata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It can reach nearly 3 inches (8 cm) in size.
- The Secret Life of Salvador Dalí (Dover Fine Art, History of Art): Salvador Dali: 9780486274546: Amazon.com: Books
- The Secret Life of Salvador Dalí - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "enjoy your meal" - YouTube
- Jodorowsky's Dune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jodorowsky's Dune (2014) - HD Trailer - YouTube
- Flammable vs. inflammable - Grammarist
- Josh Centers (jcenters) on Twitter
- The Dali Museum, St. Petersburg, FL
- Eggs on the Plate without the Plate
This week's episode of Back to Work is kindly sponsored by: