Dan and Merlin improvise topics this week and get from Synechode, NY to dopamine, being scared and being safe, believing your thoughts and coloring your dreams, and solving problems by moving your hands instead of thinking.
Links for this episode:
- Literature and Latte
- Better - Merlin Mann
- Four Years | 43 Folders
- Great Tools For Your Mac By Andreas Hegenberg » BetterTouchTool, BetterSnapTool & SecondBar
- YouTube - SYNECDOCHE, NEW YORK : Official Trailer -- HD
- Louis CK - Turning 40 ("That's just a new *thing* you do")
- Amazon.com: Mac at Work (9780470877005): David Sparks: Books
- "Each time I sit down to write..." - Don Murray
- Audiobook: "Writing Down the Bones" by Natalie Goldberg
- Amazon.com: Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting (9780060391683): Robert Mckee: Books
- Making the Clackity Noise - kung fu grippe
- MPU 023: Workflows with Merlin Mann « Mac Power Users (March 13th, 2010)
Sponsored by MailChimp.