Self-Involved at Scale
December 6th, 2022
1 hr 10 mins 25 secs
About this Episode
DISCUSSED: a classic odds n' sods episode encompassing a missing remote (and a failed system), some wallet FU, cool help with playlist management, unsubscribing in dribs and drabs, and a big-ass RV.
- We Toured The Most FUTURISTIC Motorhome in the World! - YouTube
- Building a Camper I can Tow with my Bike... Detailed Build - YouTube
- No. 3236: The Humble Index Card — Today, the humble index card. The University of Houston presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them.
- Soundiiz - Transfer playlists and favorites between different streaming services
- Amazon: Your Email Subscriptions
- Avoiding Cloudy Iced Tea | Cook's Illustrated — Cloudiness in tea is caused by caffeine and tannins bonding with each other when tea is refrigerated or iced.
- Why is my Iced Tea Cloudy? | Red Rose — To prevent cloudy iced tea, you should allow the tea to cool down to room temperature before you add any ice or cold water.
- Inside (2023) - IMDb
- Merlin's Weird Movies for Weirdos, a list of films by Merlin Mann • Letterboxd — Keep yourself occupied with these weird movies for weirdos. I want so many more movies like these.
- Some Next-Level Shit, a list of films by Merlin Mann • Letterboxd — This is movie fandom on Difficult Mode.
- Solar Lights Outdoor, AmeriTop Super Bright 1600LM LED 6000K Solar Motion Sensor Lights with Wide Angle Illumination; 3 Adjustable Heads, IP65 Waterproof Outdoor Security Lighting (White) - - AmazonSmile — a/k/a "Solar Boy"
- Touring the MOST EXPENSIVE HOUSE in the United States! - YouTube