We Have Met the Audience, and He Is Us
August 9th, 2022
1 hr 6 mins 11 secs
About this Episode
DISCUSSED: A very moist man's lawyer learns how Dropbox works; Merlin introduces "The Bump"; Dan has a cool new calendar technology; and Merlin speed-rounds some odds and sods.
- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - "The Tyranny of Distance"
- Start Here (fs.blog)
- The Feynman Learning Technique — Information is learned when you can explain it and use it in a wide variety of situations. The Feynman Technique gets more mileage from the ideas you encounter instead of rendering anything new into isolated, useless factoids.
- There are two types of smoke alarm. One of 'em ain't so good. - YouTube
- Onelink | Smart Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Amazon: Onelink Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector | Battery Powered| First Alert
- Drafts on Twitter: "If you use TextExpander with Drafts on iOS, please read this update about TextExpander’s future integration plans: https://t.co/8ewSNATHHn" / Twitter
- TextExpander Changes Coming on iOS - News & Updates - Drafts Community — "If you use TextExpander integration on iOS, be aware that the direct integration in existing versions of Drafts will stop being able to refresh snippets and fill-in snippets will cease functioning after a TextExpander update sometime this Fall. Around the same time, TextExpander support will be removed from Drafts in an update."
- TextExpander - We’re Saying Goodbye to SDK — We’ve been hard at work on a new TextExpander keyboard that incorporates much of the in-app functionality enabled by the TextExpander touch SDK. In light of this, we’ve decided to sunset the TextExpander Touch SDK in favor of this new enhanced user experience.
- From TextExpander to Keyboard Maestro… again - All this — And I decided to tackle the one big advantage TextExpander had over Keyboard Maestro: the ability to make a new snippet quickly. By combining AppleScript with Keyboard Maestro itself, I now have a way to make a KM snippet out of what’s on the clipboard.
- Do-By-Friday/How To Bump.md at main · merlinmann/Do-By-Friday
- Calm Calendar
- Don't Talk to the Police - YouTube
- Former FBI Agent Breaks Down Interrogation Techniques | WIRED - YouTube
- This Is Why You Should NEVER Talk to Police - YouTube
- Alex Jones’ Damning Texts ACCIDENTALLY Sent to Sandy Hook Lawyer — “You know what perjury is, right?” attorney Mark Bankston asked the Infowars host on the stand. “You lied.”
- Tucker Carlson ‘Shitting Himself’ Scared That His Alex Jones Texts May Leak — …the Fox News star is deeply concerned about his personal texts with the raving conspiracy blowhard possibly leaking.
- Alex Jones's Lawyer Face Plants In EPIC Discovery Fail - Above the LawAbove the Law — Apparently, Reynal put the digital copy of Jones’s iPhone in a shared Dropbox folder, and then blew it off when Bankston sent a HEY, IDIOT notice. And now, it’s too late.
- Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 on Twitter — "Sandy Hook families’ lawyer confirms that a naked photo of Alex Jones’s wife was on his phone, but adds that Alex sent that naked photo of his wife to Roger Stone."