TOPIC: Changing Inputs
Dan turns Merlin's technical difficulties into a discussion of discovering and paying attention to things that have a high ROI.
It's not about who you think you are, or the latest and loudest thing. You'll miss something even if you follow 1000 blogs, so remember who you really are.
La pregunta: ¿Que hacer?
Links for this episode:
- Squarespace Food Truck (@ SxSW, Mar 9-17)
- [PDF] Squarespace-Food-Truck-Menu
- Brightkite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Time Management, Productivity, & Project Tracking Software (Mac/PC) | RescueTime
- Spirited Away - drikin.com - the Mac way
- Hibari: A Mac Twitter client with keyword filtering, muting, inline saved search results, inline conversations, tweet lookup, and more
- The Beatles in Hamburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Razzledazzle | You Look Nice Today
- Marked: MultiMarkdown preview, everywhere
- Noodlesoft | Hazel
- Learn more about Labs features - Google Calendar Help
- AwayFind - Mobile notifications for priority messages. The email management solution for Gmail and Exchange.
- OtherInbox | Save your inbox for real people
- OmniFocus for Mac - Products - The Omni Group
- Your Outboard Brain Knows All
- My Blog, My Outboard Brain - O'Reilly Media
- One Foot Tsunami by Paul Kafasis
- The Presurfer
- Gmail - Priority Inbox – mail
- Makebelieve Help, Old Butchers, and Figuring Out Who You Are (For Now) | 43 Folders
- Dreyfus model of skill acquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple opinion and news | The Loop
- Tip of the tongue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Flow (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:Challenge vs skill.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amazon.com: Unix in a Nutshell, Fourth Edition (9780596100292): Arnold Robbins: Books
- kung fu grippe • tedfromtheinternet: On a recent 5by5 AD, Dan and...
- AppleJack Project Page
Sponsored by Squarespace.com (30% off 3 months, with offer code,