Wrapping up the year with thoughts on unearned Covid optimism, defining "normal," Roomba training, Microsoft Visual Studio, plus a new (and decidedly more positive) reframing for New Year's resolutions.
Links for this episode:
- @thesunnypodcast | Linktree
- The Always Sunny Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- The Gang Goes Jihad — The Always Sunny Podcast — Overcast
- This Is How Michael Caine Speaks - The Trip - BBC Two - YouTube
- Steve Coogan & Rob Brydon in The Trip - James Bond & Liam Neeson - YouTube
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma: van der Kolk M.D., Bessel: 9780143127741: Amazon.com: Books
- VSCodium - Open Source Binaries of VSCode
- Visual Studio Code - Code Editing. Redefined
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.: 9780143127741 | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books
- The Zombies - This Will Be Our Year - YouTube
- The Kinks - Better Things (Audio) - YouTube
- Smart Maps and Map Editing
- Getting Started with Imprint™ Smart Maps
- Adding New Areas/Rooms To My Map (My Map Doesn’t Look Like My Cleaning Area)
- Random impressions - YouTube
- 5by5 | Back to Work #371: Avocado People
Also, your hosts finally (finally!) address a listener's excellent and very difficult question about her millennial employee's use of social media. Lot of levels!
- 5by5 | Back to Work #372: Hole That Rabbit
In extensive follow-up, your hosts talk about the listener who was having trouble with addressing employees and social media use. This goes lots of interesting places.
- (1) Robbie Collin on Twitter: "Steve Coogan, Rob Brydon and Michael Winterbottom have literally done this four times" / Twitter
Steve Coogan, Rob Brydon and Michael Winterbottom have literally done this four times
- Alan Partridge - Sports reporter, 1994. Part 1 of 2. - YouTube
- Sold out every day! The hamburger that won the 1st place in the US Best Burger Awards 3 times!
- DUKTIG Play kitchen, birch, 28 3/8x15 3/4x42 7/8" - IKEA