Things get pretty silly, yet somehow land on some extremely Back to Work points about time management, compression, values, and moving your own goalposts. For some reason, McDonald's becomes an important controlling metaphor.
Links for this episode:
- Could Gen Z Free the World From Email? - The New York Times
“It’s actually crazy how outdated it is.” People born after AOL Mail was invented seem to prefer to communicate in almost any other way.
- Is work from home working?
White-collar workers are heading back to the office. Will anything be different after a year and a half away?
- Wes Anderson Horror Trailer - SNL - YouTube
- Deceptive Practice: The Mysteries and Mentors of Ricky Jay
- Hofstadter's law - Wikipedia
It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
- Alison Agosti on Twitter: "When is one of these white male billionaires gonna try to have a baby it’s the true final frontier" / Twitter
When is one of these white male billionaires gonna try to have a baby it’s the true final frontier