DISCUSSED: A classic, old-school “Odds ’n Sods” episode that includes: Apple’s audio upgrade announcement; AirTags and the promising future of UWB; lots of thoughts on anxiety; caffeine weaners; tongue-rolling; and a salt and pepper of media recently enjoyed (and now recommended).
Links for this episode:
- PSA: AirTag can be used as an NFC tag for Shortcuts automation - 9to5Mac
- ts1/BLEUnlock: Lock/unlock your Mac with your iPhone, Apple Watch, or any other Bluetooth LE devices
- AmazonSmile : Tieman's Fusion Coffee, Low Acid Dark Roast, Ground, 10 ounce bag (pack of 6) : Grocery & Gourmet Food
- How Well Can You Hear Audio Quality? : The Record : NPR
- Unwinding Anxiety: New Science Shows How to Break the Cycles of Worry and Fear to Heal Your Mind - Kindle edition by Brewer, Judson. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- Belkin Secure Holder with Key Ring for AirTag – Black - Apple
- troglodyte mode
- The Computer-free Automation of a Jukebox (Electromechanics) - YouTube
- Quentin Tarantino and the Poetry Between the Lines - YouTube
- Spotify: Weezer - "Pinkerton"
- Apple Music: Weezer - "Pinkerton"
- [Sleep Anxiety audio Merlin likes]
- Do you inherit the ability to roll your tongue? - BBC Future
It’s long been thought that the ability to roll your tongue is a clear-cut case of genetics. BBC Future finds it’s not that simple.