DISCUSSED: life's relentlessness continues apace; Cash enjoyed Dan's modified Godfather trilogy; celebrating Lil' Inappropriate Books; a terrific recent use of "Layla"; some Inside Baseball talk about a recommended app segment; then, for the balance of the episode, your hosts start diving into Dan's exciting new acquisition and how best to put to good use.
Links for this episode:
- ‘Y’all don’t wanna hear me, you just wanna dance’: A cognitive approach to listener attention in OutKast’s ‘Hey Ya!’ - Matthew Voice, Sara Whiteley, 2019
- Toolbox Pro
- John Cazale - Wikipedia
- Solfège - Wikipedia
- Music That Sounds Like The Lyrics - YouTube
- iPad Pro - Apple
- Goodfellas Proud Boys
"As far back as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to be a patriot."
- I Knew It Was You: Rediscovering John Cazale (2009) - Reference View - IMDb
- HomeDash | The Ultimate HomeKit App
The HomeKit App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Home 4 is the most advanced iOS app to control and automate your HomeKit accessories.
- RoomScan LiDAR — Locometric®
- Jay J. Armes - Wikipedia
- the double amputee you can play with: J. J. ARMES - YouTube
- Cool Stuff: Pixar Artist Josh Cooley's Lil' Inappropriate Golden Book Movies R Fun – /Film
- Movies R Fun!: A Collection of Cinematic Classics for the Pre-(Film) School Cinephile (Lil' Inappropriate Books): Cooley, Josh: 9781452122335: Amazon.com: Books
- Velvet Crush - Teenage Symphonies To God - Amazon.com Music