DISCUSSED: Folks, this one is a doozy, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.
Links for this episode:
- Inbox Zero: Merlin Mann's Tips for Managing Your Life Online | GQ
“I've come to think of it as more of a philosophy than a methodology,” he says now. “It’s about trying to put a stake in the ground with regard to your attention. It’s a way of saying, ‘Some people are allowed to have some of me, some of the time. Regardless of what the world demands of me, here’s what I’m offering.’”
- On Chasing the Right "Zero" | kung fu grippe
In my view, the titular ‘zero’ in Inbox Zero is not about the number of email messages that are sitting in your inbox at a given time. And, contrary to popular opinion, it’s absolutely not about spending hours of your precious day trying to achieve that empty inbox at any cost. That’s just monkeyballs.
- Social rules - Recurse Center
Feigned surprise is when you act surprised when someone doesn’t know something. Responding with surprise in this situation makes people feel bad for not knowing things and less likely to ask questions in the future, which makes it harder for them to learn.
- Henry V - Saint Crispin's Day Speech (1989) - YouTube
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition…
- Henry V - SCENE III. The English camp.
- Henry V (1989) - IMDb
In the midst of the Hundred Years War, the young King Henry V of England embarks on the conquest of France in 1415.
- iOS 14: 14 Tips for Apple’s New iPhone Operating System | WSJ - YouTube
- iOS 14 popular features: how to use them all - 9to5Mac
- AirPods Pro now support 'spatial audio' for movies & TV series - FlatpanelsHD
- 5 Best iOS 14 HomeKit Features: Adaptive Lights, Activity Zones | Digital Trends
- iOS 14: Explore All the New Features. Start Here.
- Gmail can now be set as the default iOS 14 email app - The Verge
- Announcing the Shortcuts Catalog for iOS 14, feat. 300 shortcuts & 300 actions – Matthew Cassinelli
- 9 hidden iOS 14 features you'll love discovering on your iPhone - CNET
- iOS 14: All the New Features With Guides and How Tos - MacRumors
- iOS 14 Widgets Offer iPhone Users Creative Home Screen Ideas - MacRumors
- The iOS 14 Privacy and Security Features You Should Know | WIRED
- No feigning surprise
- I, Podius | Maximum Fun
- Room 237 | The Shining Wiki | Fandom