DISCUSSED: There's really only one topic right now, and it's not going away any time soon. Many analogies and historical echoes are explored. The future, if it exists, is going to be very weird.
Links for this episode:
- And the Band Played On (film) - Wikipedia
- Cooter (30 Rock) - Wikipedia
- And the Band Played On streaming: where to watch online?
- What teachers really think about school reopening in the fall.
Four teachers on their fears and frustrations heading into the 2020 school year.
- There Is No Plan (For You) - In These Times
Unemployment, evictions, business failure, a pandemic and health crises are all here at once. The federal government doesn’t care.
- Splitting (psychology) - Wikipedia
- MSNBC: Atlanta Mayor: Despite rising cases, Georgia Governor ‘wants to silence me’
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms says that in Atlanta, the city is facing 13% left in ICU capacity, yet Georgia Governor Brian Kemp ‘wants to silence me.’
- Adam Alma on Twitter: "@hotdogsladies let me be the nth Floridian to tell you about the wagon wheel closing just last month. Sorry if you mention it later in the show, only 20 mins in https://t.co/3yBdluXoxg" / Twitter
- Iconic Wagon Wheel Flea Market closes after five decades in Pinellas Park
- Skyfall - Wikiquote
No. You take them, and release them into the trees. Only now, they don't eat coconut anymore. Now they will only eat rat. You have changed their nature.
Brought to you by:
Squarespace (Start your free trial site today, at Squarespace.com and when you sign up make sure to use the offer code ITSYOURSHOW to get 10% off your first purchase).