- the commercials you get in your head
- listener feedback on music management
- first results of Merlin's own deep dive on music management alternatives
- thoughts on the "safety" that ends up making us less safe
- the perverse magic of "ghoti"
- thoughts on Dan's cool new laptop
- getting the shell you want
- sometimes Daddy needs to go in the closet
Links for this episode:
- The Plain Text Project
- MusicBrainz Picard
- JRiver Media Center software
- Volumio - The Audiophile Music Player
- What is the difference between DLNA and UPNP? - Super User
- Audio Station | Synology Inc.
- La La Land: Galileo’s Warning — Cautionary Tales — Overcast
- Tim Harford — Podcasts
- The Wisdom of Insecurity: A Message for an Age of Anxiety: Alan W. Watts: 8601300190136: Amazon.com: Books
- Ghoti - Wikipedia
- “Paranoid Android” by Radiohead — Strong Songs — Overcast
- Turbo Boost Switcher for OS X – rugarciap.com
Brought to you by:
HealthIQ (To see if you qualify, go to healthiq.com/backtowork to take the proprietary Health IQ quiz where it's possible to save up to 41% on your life insurance premiums compared to other providers)!