Show notes are short this week because Merlin had to go buy contrast paints for his figs.
Main topic is speculating about speculation.
Links for this episode:
- Steve Troughton-Smith on Twitter: "Wow. For a single coat, Contrast looks amazing. Maybe the hype is real? Of course, I understand it’s a very situational paint, but for organics and cloth this could be perfect… https://t.co/10RBmU49mC"
- The TRUTH behind GW Contrast Paints - YouTube
- Citadel Contrast Paints: Resisting the Hype? - YouTube
- Warhammer (game) - Wikipedia
- Squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988
- The Perils and Rewards of Travel | The Hilarious World of Depression
- Macular degeneration - Wikipedia
- Yngwie Malmsteen-Arpeggios From Hell - YouTube
- Merlin Mann on Twitter: "Weird how the most competent and well-run aspect of United is their website for tracking your lost luggage."
Weird how the most competent and well-run aspect of United is their website for tracking your lost luggage.
- Angie Tribeca | TBS.com
- MBMBaM: Candlenights 2017 | Maximum Fun