TOPIC: Opinion at Scale.
This week kicks off with a confession that Dan and Merlin are increasingly less interested in coverage of Apple's finances and the related Kremlinology and blind guessing about the company. Merlin announces the unlikely product he'd love for Apple to create (and why it'll probably never happen).
Also, lots of followup on apps and services for fitness and personal tracking.
Links for this episode:
- Put It On the List: Kristen Darbyshire: 9780525479062: Amazon.com: Books
- Kremlinology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Teases 'Great Innovation' in Product Pipeline on CNBC's Mad Money - Mac Rumors
- Neuromancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cyberpunk: The Documentary (60p) - YouTube
- Northcube | Games & Health apps
- GoodTask 3 - Task Manager with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Reconcilable Differences - Relay FM
- Home | Masquerade
- bugs bunny & evil scientist ether mishap - YouTube
- What Every BODY Is Saying Audiobook | Joe Navarro, Marvin Karlins | Audible.com
- Alexander Hamilton Audiobook | Ron Chernow | Audible.com
- Five hindrances - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- At Tampa Bay farm-to-table restaurants, you’re being fed fiction | Farm to Fable | Food | Tampa Bay Times
- MSQRD — Live Filters & Face Swap for Video Selfies on the App Store
Brought to you by:
Squarespace (Visit squarespace.com/backtowork and use the code ITSYOURSHOW for a free trial and 10% off your first purchase).
Audible (Visit audible.com/b2w to get a free 30-day trial membership and a free audiobook. Browse the over 250,000 audio programs – download a title free and start listening. It’s that easy).