TOPIC: Hitting and sharing and dietetic lunch.
This week, Dan and Merlin talk about having and not having siblings (and what it may or may not actually mean) as well as addressing some of the rapid changes coming to the business of podcasting.
Links for this episode:
- Reconcilable Differences #3: Helena Sell - Relay FM
This week, John and Merlin finally set themselves to the task of beginning to argue about their differences.After a look at their feelings about reviews (and review culture), John takes Merlin to task for his stance on the 1999 film Fight Club (and Fight Club culture). Then, things conclude with a passionate debate on the societal impact of sports (and sports culture).
- The Dalrymple Report
- Ungainly X-Mann Meetup #9 — Merlin Mann
MERLIN MANN (Back to Work, Roderick on the Line, Reconcilable Differences, You Look Nice Today, et al.) invites you to drop by Two Cats Comics on the evening of Thursday, June 23rd to hang out, talk about comics, and just say, “Hi.”
- 5by5 | Quit #66: Pick up the Bandsaw
- Til Debt Do Us Part (Season 2, #8) — StartUp — Gimlet Media
The tensions start out small. But then things quickly escalate into arguments over equity and roles in the company. Lauren and Emma find themselves having conversations with each other they never thought they’d have. Plus, they get some advice from someone in the business of dealing with cofounder disagreements, the CEO Whisperer.
- A Practical Guide to Sous Vide Cooking
- On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen: Harold McGee: 9780684800011: Amazon.com: Books
- 5by5 | Amplified #141: I'll Eat My Own Hand
- Culture Gabfest
Sponsored by MailRoute (To remove spam from your life for good visit the link and get a free trial and 10% off the lifetime of your account).