TOPIC: He'll only do three of these.
This week, Dan and Merlin mark their 200th episode by responding to listener feedback and talking about Led Zeppelin and lunch tables.
Links for this episode:
- peg.gd: Bacon Ray - “Tomfoolery” 7-inch (AAJ Records, 1995)
- BBC Radio 4 Extra - Raw Meat Radio
Chris Morris is known by most for his ground-breaking film and television work but, like most good things he 'started on the radio'. Described by the man who suspended him from Radio 1 (Matthew Bannister) as 'one of the greatest talents working in British broadcasting', Morris developed his anarchic and surreal style in local radio. It was at BBC Bristol and GLR in the late 80s and early 90s that he honed his trademark technical skills and first adopted some of the sketches and personas that would later help make his name.
- Workflow | Powerful automation made simple.
Powerful automation made simple.
- ? Skee-Lo - I Wish (Official Video) - YouTube
- How the West Was Won (Led Zeppelin album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Led Zeppelin- LA Drone/The Immigrant Song (HTWWW) - YouTube
- Search Result: Robert Plant
- "I Wish" T-Shirts & Hoodies by Jacob King | Redbubble
- Amazon.com: Culturelle Digestive Health Probiotic, 80 Capsules: Health & Personal Care
- Amazon.com: Led Zeppelin: How The West Was Won: Music
- Chris Morris - Trying To Book A Flight - YouTube
- Chris Morris and Paul Garner Taxi-Bothering - YouTube
Sponsored by FreshBooks (Visit the link and enter 'Back to Work' in the “How did you hear about us?” section to get FreshBooks free for 30 days), Backblaze (Visit the link to get your free trial and then it’s just $5/month per computer for unlimited backup, and it backs up fast), and PDFpen Scan+ (Visit the link to learn more and get the power of your office in your pocket).