TOPIC: The Spreadsheet of You
This week, Dan and Merlin talk more about sleep and how self-quantization can goose your mindfulness.
Links for this episode:
- [SPONSOR] Build a Website — Squarespace
- [SPONSOR] Stock Photos, Royalty-Free Images and Vectors - Shutterstock
- [SPONSOR] Application Performance Management & Monitoring | New Relic
- [SPONSOR] Website Hosting Services, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers - HostGator
- Ungainly X-Mann Meetup #3 — Merlin Mann
MERLIN MANN (Back to Work, Roderick on the Line, You Look Nice Today, et al.) invites you to drop by Two Cats Comics on the evening of Thursday, February 13th to hang out, talk about comics, and just say, “Hi.”
- John Nack on Adobe : ** Announcing a big change: I’m going to Google.
- Ben Sherman Menswear | The Official Ben Sherman Online Store
- Amazon.com: Zoom H4N Handy Portable Digital Recorder: Musical Instruments
- john roderick (johnroderick) on Twitter
RescueTime helps you understand your daily habits so you can focus and be more productive.
- Pink Floyd - The Story of Wish You Were Here 2012 legendado PT-BR - YouTube
- Amazon.com: Zoom H4 Handy Recorder: Musical Instruments
- Fitbit® Flex™
- Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App on the App Store on iTunes
Saga is the easy way to keep track of where you go and what you do, and share the true story of your life with friends, family, and followers. Live your life, and let Saga write your digital autobiography.
- Moves on the App Store on iTunes
Moves automatically tracks your everyday exercise, commuting and time spent in important places. Just carry your phone in your pocket or bag.
- Pedometer++ on the App Store on iTunes
Take advantage of the step counting capabilities in your iPhone 5s to improve your health. Pedometer lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life.
- ARGUS - Motion and Fitness Tracker by Azumio on the App Store on iTunes
24/7 Steps and active Calorie counter, GPS mapping of Running, Cycling and Driving
We help you synchronize and analyze fitness and health data from Cycling Analytics, FatSecret, Fitbit, Garmin, iHealth, MapMyFitness, Nike , RunKeeper, Strava and Withings
- Strava Run - GPS Running, Training and Cycling Workout Tracker on the App Store on iTunes
Track your runs with GPS, analyze your performance, join Challenges and see how you stack up against friends.
- In Which We Sleepwalk At Our Convenience - Home - This Recording
It is impossible to describe insomnia to people who are sound sleepers. These are the people who trust that getting in bed will be followed by falling asleep, as surely as night follows day
- 5by5 | Back to Work #156: Not the Monk I Used to Be
TOPIC: Better Sleep HabitsThis week, Dan and Merlin do a deep dive on building better sleep habits with a focus on the paradoxes and planning of daily activities that can make all the difference.
- Stasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This week's episode of Back to Work is kindly sponsored by: